Good Evening Harvest Family and Friends,
I hope that you are all safe and warm this evening. Yesterday evening (Thursday), I made the decision to reschedule our 9th Church Anniversary service. This decision was made due to the impending snow event, that is forecasted to be severe.
I am working with Rev. Dr. Beaman, and the anniversary team, to find a suitable date that will occur as soon as possible. I want to thank the entire team for the work that has been done to this point. We want to ensure that the anniversary celebration is one that has maximum attendance and participation.
A decision will be made regarding whether Sunday service will be held at the church tomorrow. Though it appears, currently, that the weather will prevent us from meeting face-to-face, we know that God is in control. In the end, the safety of all members, servants, and guests, will dictate the final decision. With that in mind, please know that I will not hesitate to cancel service if conditions dictate the decision. Stay blessed, stay safe, stay warm, and I will keep you posted.
from Topics in The Plaza for Harvest Christian Fellowship http://bit.ly/1JqwNIA